Experience the Ideal Fit
The Fleet Feet Outfitting Process focuses on providing you with running shoes that fit properly, gear that improves your experience and knowledge to help you move your best—whether that’s a 10-minute walk or a three-hour marathon. Book your appointment now to meet with one of our highly trained and knowledgeable Outfitters, and get on the road to finding all the right gear for you!
IF YOU FIND THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE YOUR TIME SLOT PLEASE CALL THE STORE ON 201.533.1200 OR CANCEL ON-LINE.
Virtual Fitting Appointments
Schedule a one-on-one virtual shoe fitting! Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an Appointment: Click on the link below to schedule your virtual shoe fitting. You will get an immediate confirmation. You will also receive a text with a link to join a Zoom video call the day of your appointment.
- Join the Zoom Video Call: If you've been running or walking already, have your current shoes handy when you log in for your one-on-one virtual shoe fitting. If you're just getting started, be ready to talk about your current exercise routines and goals.
- Talk Live With a Fleet Feet Outfitter: Through chatting with one of our shoe experts about your activities and current shoes, they’ll be able to help you identify your new favorite pair of shoes. If you’ve shopped with us before and used our fit id® 3D foot scanning technology, they’ll be able to pull up your most recent scan and review your shoe purchase history to personalize their recommendation even further!
- Gait Analysis: Using the video features, the Outfitter will ask to see the tread on your current shoes to assess the wear pattern and ask to watch you walk so they can see how your body naturally moves through the gait cycle.
- Shoe Recommendations: Based on your conversation, wear pattern and gait analysis, the Outfitter will introduce you to a few options they know you’ll love, and they'll help you pick your next pair.
- Select Your Delivery Method: Once you’ve found your shoes, choose how you’d like to receive them.